Legals - Privacy
Welcome to Muebox®, a service provided by Muebox Ltd (“Muebox”, “we” “our”, “us”).
- Our principles with respect to your information and your privacy
- The information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- Your choices with respect to your information
- How to contact us regarding privacy issues
We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarized as follows:
You should know exactly what we do with your information
You should have full control over your information
We’ve designed the Website to give you control over the information you publish and share using Muebox® and other sites and services to which you connect your Muebox® account. Please take full advantage of these tools and make sure you only share what you want to share.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you from various sources:
Information provided by you
You don’t need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website. However, certain Services do require that you register for a Muebox® account and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain information:
- Essential information: When you register any kind of Muebox® account, you will need to provide your email address (except when you sign-up with Facebook and don’t give your permission to share it with Muebox), your month and year of birth, and choose a password. In addition, if you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your real name, billing address and payment verification information.
- Non-essential information: Your gender if you wish to provide it.
- Profile information: You may choose, at your discretion, to provide additional information for your public profile on Muebox®– for example:
- your real name
- a user name (which may be your real name or a pseudonym)
- the city and country in which you live
- a profile picture, profile header image or avatar
- information about how you categorize yourself with respect to your content (for example, whether you are a musician, a label or some other category of creator)
- details of your other websites and social media profiles, including links to those websites and profiles
None of this profile information is mandatory, and any information you do provide may be deleted, edited, changed or amended by you at any time. For more information, see the Choice and Control section below.
- Information from correspondence: You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the web forms on the Website, or contact us by mail or other offline means.
- Survey information: If you participate in any survey, you will provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
- Information that you post: You may provide personal data when you upload media to the Platform, or when you post comments, or contribute to community discussions.
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit, streaming, offline playing or downloading tracks, uploading or recording tracks, connecting your Facebook, Dropbox or Google+ account, sharing a media with another user, following or unfollowing another user, joining or leaving a group, posting a comment, or performing a search
- any search terms that you may enter on the Website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
- your location data (e.g. GPS) when using Muebox Apps,
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
- information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message
Information from other sources
Muebox allows you to sign up and log in using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with Muebox. This includes your first name, last name, email address in order for us to verify your identity and gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, your time zone, birthday, profile picture, your "likes" and your list of friends.
If you sign up to Muebox® using Facebook, your Muebox® account will be connected automatically to your Facebook account, and information regarding your activity on Muebox®, specifically any new public media that you post on Muebox® and any new favourites, will be shared with Facebook and will be published in your timeline and your Facebook friends’ newsfeeds. If you do not wish to share your Muebox® activity with your Facebook friends, you can control this from the Settings page on the Website – for more information, see the Choice and Control section below. If you signed up using Facebook by mistake, you can delete your account from the Account page within your Settings at any time, or you can contact us via our Help Centre.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
Use of and interaction with the Platform:
- To operate and maintain your Muebox® account, and to provide you with access to the Website and use of the Apps and any Services that you may request from time to time. Your email address and password are used to identify you when you sign into the Platform. Your device-IDs are used to ensure that you are in control of the devices that have access to your Subscription.
- To identify you as the creator of the media that you upload, the comments that you post and/or the other contributions that you make to the Platform.
- To seek your participation in surveys, and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To provide other users with data regarding people's playing and viewing behaviour of their media, i.e. streaming and downloading their media or playlists or following their profiles.
- We use your month and year of birth to enable age restriction.
- Any additional information that you provide as part of your public profile, such as your real name, and links to your website and other social media profiles (but not your email address), will be published on your profile page. This information will be publicly accessible and may be viewed by anyone accessing the Website, or using our API or other Services. Please bear this in mind when considering whether to provide any additional information about yourself.
- If you purchase a Subscription, your name, address and payment verification information will be used to process your account subscription and renewals and to collect your payment. All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Muebox also complies with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
- Your email address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account, and (if you have elected to receive them using your account preferences) newsletters, marketing messages and certain email notifications. For information about how to change your preferences, and to unsubscribe from newsletters, marketing messages and email notifications, please see the Choice and Control section, below.
- If you are a Facebook or Google+ user, and one of your Facebook or Google+ friends registers for a Muebox® account, we may let your friends who already are on Muebox know that you joined or will suggest to your Facebook or Google+ friend that you might be someone they may wish to follow on Muebox.
- If you are a Facebook or Google+ user and sign up using Facebook or Google+ , we may also use the information we receive about you from Facebook or Google to suggest or connect you to users that you may wish to follow on Muebox®. It will be up to you if you choose to follow these users and you can unfollow them at any time.
Improving and customizing the Platform and advertising:
- To analyse the use of the Platform, and the people visiting the Website and using the Apps and Services, in order to improve Muebox® and customize it to your needs and interests.
- To customize your use of the Platform and/or the content of any email newsletter or other material that we may send to you from time to time.
For other purposes, provided we disclose this to you at the relevant time, and provided that you agree to the proposed use of your personal data.
Sharing of your information
- Other users: Any information in your public profile (other than your email address) will be accessible by other users of the Platform, who may view your profile information, play and comment on any of your public media, add themselves to your list of followers, and send you messages. If you play any media uploaded by a pro user, the fact that you have played that media will be shared with that pro user as well as that you are following that pro user now, so that they can track the popularity of their media. Similarly, if you comment on any media on the Platform, your comments will be available to all users of the Platform.
- With your consent: We will disclose your information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- Service providers: We use certain reputable third parties, some of whom may be located outside of the European Economic Area, to provide us with certain specialized services related to the Platform. These third parties will have access to certain information about you, but only where this is necessary in order for those third parties to provide their services to us. Where we transfer personal data to these third parties, we ask and require these third parties to implement appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal data, and only to process personal data in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to provide their services to us.
- Other networks and connected apps: If you choose to connect your Muebox® account to other apps or social networks such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, you will be sharing certain information with these apps or networks. In the case of Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, any new public media that you post or play on Muebox® or any new favourites will be shared to those networks and will be visible to your followers and friends on those networks. In the case of connected apps, you will need to provide the app developer with full access to your Muebox® account in order to upload and download media, or comment on, favourite or repost media from within the app. This will mean sharing your public information, plus access to your private media. Muebox is not responsible for these other apps or networks, so please make sure you only connect your account with apps or services that you trust. For information on how to control the information that your share, and how to disconnect your account from other networks or apps, please see the Choice and Control section below.
- Advertisers may use third party services to ensure their ads are properly served and to measure the success of their campaigns on websites and apps. We allow these services to collect and use the information for such purposes.
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Platform in order to create statistical information regarding the Platform and its use, which we may then share with third parties or make publicly available. However, none of this information would include any email address or other contact information, or anything that could be used to identify you individually, either online or in real life.
- If required by law: We will disclose your information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our users, employees, directors or shareholders, and/or to ensure the safety and security of the Platform and/or the Muebox® community.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Muebox, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Cookies and similar technology
Ads displayed to you are in some cases provided by third parties. These may and as far as allowed by your settings or your device, use information about your visit and interaction with the Platform in order to show you personalized ads of products and services that may be of interest to you. Personal information such as your name or email address will not be shared with these.
Choice and control
We do our best to give you as much choice as possible regarding the amount of information you provide to us, and the control you have over that information.
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website, although certain information will be collected automatically by virtue of your visit (as described above). However, if you do decide to register a Muebox® account, you can control your information in the following ways.
Email and notification preferences
When you are signed into your account, you can access your Settings by clicking on the menu icon in the header, and selecting Settings from the down menu.
From the Notifications tab you can tell us:
- which email notifications (if any) you would like to receive from us; and
- which Activity Notifications (if any) you would like to receive from us.
You can also turn off email notifications from the Notifications tab within your Settings. This will immediately disable all email notifications, other than essential account notifications such as important service updates, reports of copyright infringement and other essential information relating to your account and your use of the Platform.
It is also possible to unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential account notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
You can add additional or alternative email addresses that you may wish us to use to communicate with you in your Account Settings tab.
Sharing with other apps and networks
The Connections tab within your Settings on the Website enables you to control the information you share with other networks and applications. As well as selecting those of your social networks you wish to share to, you can also control access to other services and applications to which you have connected your Muebox® account.
If you sign up for Muebox® using your Facebook or Google+ account, your Muebox® account and your Facebook or Google+ account respectively will be connected automatically. Information regarding the public media that you post, play or favourite on Muebox®, will be shared with the connected Facebook or Google+ account. Content that you share with Facebook will appear on your timeline and in your Facebook friends’ newsfeeds. Content you share with Google will be seen by the people from your Google+ circles when they visit your Google+ profile, make relevant Google searches, on Google-served ads, and the services selected in your Google account settings. If you do not want this information shared with Facebook or Google, please change your Settings.
Sharing with other users
If any of your media contain any personal data or any other information which you would not like to share, you can control who has access to these media files using the settings in the file details page (click on the three dots on the file and select edit from the dropdown menu). By setting your media to “private”, rather than “public”, you can limit who has access to your media.
You can use the settings within your iOS device or within the Android app to opt-out of analytics tracking and bug reporting. For the opt-out, if you are using our iOS app, go to the settings of your iOS device and open the Muebox® tab. With an Android device, you need to open the Muebox® app and open the basic settings tab within. From there you can simply disable analytics and/or bug reporting to stop any analytics data or bug reporting information being sent from the app. Further information is available in our Cookies Policy.
Deleting your account
You can delete your account from the Account page within your Settings on the App at any time. Please bear in mind that, if you delete your account, all data associated with your account, including the media that you have uploaded and the usage data associated with that media, will be deleted and may not be recoverable. You are therefore advised to copy or back up all content uploaded to your account before you delete your account.
Even if you delete your Muebox® account, it is possible that your information may still show up in some internet search results for a short while afterwards, if the search engine maintains a temporary cache of web pages. Search engines' caching processes are outside of Muebox’s control and therefore we cannot be responsible for any information that remains cached by search engines after that information has been removed from the Platform.
Access to your data
As described above, most of the personal data and other information you provide to us can be accessed and updated in the Settings page of your Muebox® account. If you wish to access, amend or delete any other personal data we hold about you, or if you have any objection to the processing of any personal data that we hold about you, please contact us via our Help Centre, or the address provided below.
If you ask us to delete your account (either via the Settings page or by email), we will do so within a reasonable period, but we may need to retain some of your personal data in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
International data transfers
Muebox® is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Platform and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Muebox Ltd The Accounting Crew, 2nd Floor, Mulberry House, John Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 6UB
Don’t want to give us your information?
Last Amended: August 2017